NJGPA testing for 11th Graders Letter
NJGPA testing for 11th Graders Main School Schedule
NJGPA testing for 11th Graders Academy Schedule
NJGPA testing for 11th Graders Accommodation Schedule
New Jersey Youth Suicide Prevention information
Call or Text 988 for the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Contact PerformCare
- DCF's Children's System of Care (CSOC) provides all children and adolescents – regardless of insurance status - with coordinated access to mental health supports, substance use treatment and services for intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Bridgeway PESS (Psychiatric Emergency Screening Service) - A free screening service for Somerset County residents: 908-526-4100
- Family Crisis Intervention Unit (FCIU) 908-704-6330 - A service for Somerset County residents who are experiencing family conflict. Perkins CLNA Survey for Parents
If you would like additional support, please reach out to Linkages Staff:
Mental Health Coordinator
(908) 526-8900, ext. 7314
Substance Abuse Counselor / Mental Health Clinician
(908) 526-8900, ext. 7278
(908) 526-8900, ext. 7122
Students and parents can call (877) 294- HELP (4357) for emotional support, guidance, and mental health resources.
- Harassment, Intimidation, or Bullying (HIB) Reporting Form
- Talking to children about violence: Tips for parents and teachers
- 2ndFloor.org: a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey's youth and young adults. (Call or Text)
- TLC for Teens - resources for teens in need
- Parent ToolKit a one -stop resource developed with parents in mind.
- How to speak with your children about school violence, a guide to help parents through difficult discussions about school violence.
- New Jersey Suicide Prevention Hopeline - 1855-NJ-HOPELINE
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- The Trevor Project (Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention LGBTQ)
- ReportingOnSuicide.org (Safe messaging)
- Traumatic Loss Coalitions for Youth
- Substance Abuse Presentation
- For resources and information about suicide prevention please visit https://www.take5tosavelives.
- Genesis Portal - https://parents.c2.genesisedu.
- Genesis Parent Portal Request
- WARNING: Fake Genesis App on Google Play Store
School Messenger - Instant Alert for Schools
School Information & Forms
- Bell Schedule
- Transportation FAQ and Contact Info and Closings and Delays
- Locker Request
- Parking, Drop-off & Pick-up
- Student Parking
- Yearbook & School Pictures
- College and Career Information
- Breakfast and Lunch Information
- Wellness Policy Assessment Tool
- Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges (Policy 8550)
- Local Wellness Policy/Nutrient Standards for Meals and Other Food (Policy 8505)
- Contact PerformCare