Jobs for Alumni
Listed below are current job openings available to SCVTHS Alumni.Employers: To submit a job opening, please contact:
- ALUMNI JOB OPPORTUNITIES
SCVTHS Cooperative Education Program Coordinator
(908) 526-8900, ext. 7118
Prospective Employers – 2017posted September 15, 2017Assembly & Test Technician I – Space XMarotta Controls • Montville, NJ
The A&T Tech I primarily works along-side of and assists Sr. Technicians (Tech II and Tech III) in processing pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and electromechanical assemblies for Space, Navy, and/or Aircraft applications. This role assists in the assembly and test of production hardware and their subassemblies, in accordance with schematics and other written and/or verbal specifications. The Tech I will also be actively involved in lock wiring, labeling, capping, and alodining hardware before presentation to Final Inspection.
for more information:
www.marotta.com____________________________________________posted August 31, 2017COOKS / KITCHEN SUPPORT / HOSTESSES
SERVERS / RUNNERS / BUSSERS / BARTENDERSHarvest Restaurant Group • Morris Plains, NJ
Harvest Restaurant Group has grown from a single restaurant in 1996 to 11 highly-regarded restaurants today. As our restaurant group continues to grow, we look for energetic individuals who share our commitment to excellence. For eligible employees, we offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits packages. If you are ready to succeed in a great working environment of talented professionals and are interested in opportunities to grow, contact us about current job openings.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Passionate. Love food and drink. You're planning out your lunch meal as you sit down for breakfast.
- A Problem Solver. You're willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
- Methodical. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily...
- Creative. You’re always thinking of fresh ideas to better the experience for our guests
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken. You'll humbly be the voice of Harvest.
Email us for firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info:http://harvestrestaurants.com/careers_______________________________________
posted August 8, 2017WAREHOUSE WORKER – Entry-Level
Bold Electric • North Plainfield, NJ
Electrical Construction business is seeking to hire an level tech to start in Warehouse.Contact: Dan Battista: (908) 616-3574
posted August 8, 2017TECH AIDES – Help Desk Positions
Montgomery Township School District • New JerseyDirector of Instructional Technology is seeking HS graduates for several building-based, Help Desk Tech Aide positions. Perfect for students who have completed the IT Career Program.Contact:TECH AIDE POSITIONS_______________________________________________________
posted July 24, 2017CHOREOGRAPHER
Somerset County Vocational & Technical High School • Somerville, NJSomerset County Vocational & Technical High School Honors Dance Program is looking for an emerging NJ choreographer to create work as a guest choreographer. SCVTHS Repertory Company is a non-audition company for SCVTHS dancers grades 9-12. Dates to set the work are Thursdays, November 30, December 7, 14, 21 2017 from 2:30-4:30 at SCVTHS 14 Vogt Drive, Bridgewater, NJ. The piece will be performed throughout the school year including performances at the high school, Show Up & Dance and Teen Arts.Please send bio and or resume with a link to a piece of your choreography to Maureen Glennon at email@example.com no later than August 18, 2017.____________________________________________________
posted July 24, 2017CABINET MAKER APPRENTICE – Full TimeThe Cabinet Connection • Middlesex, NJ
The Cabinet Connection in Middlesex, NJ is seeking 1 or 2
full time employees. The position of Cabinet makers
apprentice will be available starting in mid-July of 2017. You
will have the opportunity to work and learn in a small shop
environment, everything from the first cut of assembly using
state of the art CAD/CNC equipment through the final nail
of the installation. Those interested should be prompt,
reliable, motivated and have a driver’s license.
To make an appointment for an interview contact
Dave Harchar – firstname.lastname@example.org
_________________________________________posted July 18, 2017AUTO TECHNICIAN – Entry LevelCLINTON HONDA • Clinton, NJ
Needed for Express Service Department.
Must be hard working, reliable and honest. This is for a Full-Time permanent position but we will consider P/T job seekers. You must have a clean, valid driver’s license. Tools are not required to start.
Paid vacation and holidays may be available.
Great opportunity to join the automotive field.
Clinton Honda is an EOE and a Drug-Free workplace.
____________________________________________posted July 18, 2017FIRST CLASS MACHINISTNIITA CASINGS, Inc. • Bridgewater, NJ
- Thorough knowledge of plant services.
- Know how to diagnose cause of machines faults and make proper repairs, overhaul machinery, schedule and coordinate work, work with assistants.
- Know how to fabricate machinery and repair/make precision parts.
- Know hoe to set up, maintain, and operate machine shop equipment.
Skills / Education:
- High School Graduate, Trade School, or equivalent.
- Must have good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to operate gauges, jigs, micrometers, and other 1st Class Machinist tools.
- Must be able to work under some direct, mostly minimal supervision.
Physical and Working Conditions:
For more information and to apply:
- Will be required to lift, bend, reach, and stoop.
- Must be able to work under natural and artificial light.
contact Ms. Salzano (908) 218-4438____________________________________
posted June 29, 2017CABINET SHOP APPRENTICEDSF, Inc. • Raritan, NJ
Employment opportunity at local cabinet shop looking for a few apprentices to learn the trade. Candidate will be helping and assisting cabinet makers with projects in shop.Anyone who is reliable, punctual and willing to learn with strong work ethics are encouraged to apply.Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7 am–3:30 pm.Please contact Simon or Janet at (908) 218-5153posted June 13, 2017CONSTRUCTION POSITIONS – Entry-levelDe Sapio Construction • Frenchtown, NJ
280 Ridge Road, Frenchtown, NJ 08825
De Sapio Construction Inc. has been involved in the commercial construction industry for over 70 years. A large portion of our work involves sites where smoking is prohibited on the site and may require the applicant to pass a background check. The job will be physically demanding and the Applicant should be in good physical condition. If hired the applicant will work in the following areas of General Construction.• Interior Demolition
• Site work
• Concrete work
• Masonry Work
• Wood Framing
• Metal Studs and Drywall
• Interior commercial doors and hardware.
• Acoustical Ceilings
• Interior Painting
• Instruct and License the applicant in the use of Aerial and Scissor Lifts
• Instruct and License the applicant in the use of Lull Forklift
TO APPLY CONTACT:
Phone (908) 996-3888
Fax (908) 996-3610
e-mail – email@example.com________________________________________________________
posted June 6, 2017GO-KARTS SPECIALIST – Small Engine RepairOak Crest Day Camp • Somerset, NJDescription:Experience working with children.Camp 2017 Dates: June 26, 2017 – August 18, 2017 (Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am – 4:15 pm)
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Click “WORK AT OAKCREST” at the TOP of the PAGE__________________________________________________
posted June 2, 2017LABORERS – Water Demage RestorationDryTech Restoration, LLC • Hillsborough, NJ
The summer help/employee performs general laborer throughout the summer months. Our
company provides 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Removal Services for residential and
commercial properties. Learn about job training, job duties and necessary skills in the
Restoration industry. Specialized training can increase job opportunities and self-growth!
Genera! Construction, Electrical, Plumbing skills.
Ability to understand and communicate information pertaining to each job.
Ability to lift 50lbs. and up.
Neat and clean appearance always. Reliable. Valid Driver's License. Clean Background.
Must live within 30 min. of Hillsborough, NJ.
Must be available after hours/weekends/holidays.
posted May 24, 2017MIG WELDERS / FABRICATORSStephan L. Green Trailers • Farmingdale, NJ
We are in need of MIG welders/fabricators to build custom utility trailers.
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone – 732-938-5663 or 732-938-5572.__________________________________________
posted May 16, 2017CORRECTION OFFICER – Entry LevelNJ Dept. of Corrections • Trenton, NJ
The New Jersey Department of Corrections is recruiting entry-level Correction Officers. The State Correction Officer is responsible, during an assigned tour of duty, to ensure the custody, safety and care of criminal offenders confined in State correctional facilities. We would sincerely appreciate your posting the attached flyer within your high schools as this career may be a viable option for some graduating high school students who may have to delay their college education.
•Education: High school diploma or its equivalent by June 30, 2017.
•Age: Minimum of 18 years of age by June 30, 2017;
Citizenship: Must be a citizen of the United States and a resident of the State of New Jersey.
•License: Candidates will be required to possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license by the start of the training academy next year. Candidates for this position must be eligible to possess a firearm in accordance with State and Federal laws;
•Background: Investigation of candidates’ employment history, driving history, domestic violence history, and criminal history are conducted; and a thorough medical and psychological examination. They must submit to urine drug screenings.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – NJDOC provides 14 weeks of PAID training at the residential training academy in Sea Girt, NJ
Correction Officer Recruit salary: $40,000
Senior Correction Officer salary range: $44,479.00 to $83,028.00
Other benefits – vacation, sick & administrative leave days, medical, dental & prescription coverage, vision care reimbursement, retirement plans, life insurance and tuition reimbursement
Candidates interested in applying for entry-level Correction Officer positions must apply online through the New Jersey Civil Service Commission – website: www.state.nj.us/csc
CLOSING DATE TO APPLY: May 31, 2017 –
The job/test announcement for State Correction Officer Recruit (Symbol S9988V)
For more information, visit New Jersey Department of Corrections Website: http://www.nj.gov/corrections/pages/careers.html
_________________________________posted May 2, 2017ENGINEERING TECHNICIANBurpee MedSystems • NJ
Burpee MedSystems (BMS) is looking for a skilled technician to join our growing Process Engineering Group. This person will play a supporting role in the development and manufacture of catheter based medical devices.
This position works with the project engineers to manufacture and develop prototypes for process improvement and development projects, mainly consisting of unique fixtures and tooling.
Detailed responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpreting engineering drawings to manufacture parts and assemblies.
- Assuring the quality of manufactured parts and assemblies.
- Completing assembly, testing and debugging prototypes for process improvement and development projects.
- Meeting project timelines and design requirements.
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment in a timely manner as prescribed in the manufacturer’s manual.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and fully stocked machine shop.
This position directly reports to the Director of Process and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Previous knowledge as a machinist
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
- Commitment to quality
- CNC machine set up and G-code knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with manual machine shop tools
- Simple electric wiring
- Strong verbal and computer skills
- Military background is a plus
- Excellent references (a must)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Email resume to email@example.com
(please include the position title in the subject line of the email).
Or, fax your resume to 732-544-8910.
If we believe that you may be a good fit for the position a hiring manager will contact you.
posted April 25, 2017TRAILER MECHANIC HELPERTotal Suspension, LLC • Woodbridge, NJ
Total Suspension, LLC is a growing company in the trailer repair industry. We are fully mobile and work entirely at the locations of our customers. Our client list includes large trailer leasing companies as well as small and mid-sized transportation companies. We perform all types of modifications and repairs on trailers including, but not limited to, lights, brake jobs, suspension work, and repairs to floors, roofs, doors, etc.
We have an exciting opportunity for a MECHANIC HELPER. This is an entry level position that we will train for. The successful candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Able to take direction from Class A mechanics
- Willing and able to work on own when necessary
- Able to work will all levels of employees, customers, trailer drivers
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Able to work at some height
- Able to work under trailer and in close quarters (for both analysis and repair work)
- Must be safety conscious
- Willing to work outdoors
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Some mechanical training or mechanical ability is helpful
- Some knowledge of welding is helpful
- Some knowledge of trailers and its systems, i.e. electrical, suspensions, etc. is helpful
For additional information about our work or additional insight into Total Suspension, please see us on twitter (@totalsuspension) or on Facebook.
For consideration please email your resume to Susan Barbieri at firstname.lastname@example.org____________________________________________
posted April 24, 2017SALON ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONISTFaceFrame Studio • Clinton, NJ___________________________________________posted April 18, 2017ASSEMBLY MACHINE OPERATORSCoilhose Pneumatics • East Brunswick, NJ
We seek dependable individuals to fill various full-time manufacturing positions at our East Brunswick, NJ facility. We are currently looking for Assembly Machine Operators, Extrusion Machine Operators, CNC Programmer/Operator, and Mechanical Engineer for first shift Monday through Friday 7am-3:30 pm. Mathematical and mechanical knowledge helpful for machinist positions.
Candidates must be proficient at working both in an individual role and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, LTD, and 401k retirement & profit sharing.
Since 1969, Coilhose (an Equal Opportunity Employer) has supplied the industrial distribution channel with high quality air hose and air tool accessories. From hose and tubing to blowguns to FRLs and quick disconnects, we have it all. We pride ourselves on providing unsurpassed quality, superior product design, outstanding customer service, and a vast array of products. Facilities in both the East (New Jersey) and West (Oregon) ensure nationwide shipping coverage. Both locations are staffed with knowledgeable professionals to assist customers with any questions or requests they may have
Submit your resumé by email to email@example.com.
Please reference “SCVT” and the applicable position on subject line.___________________________________
posted April 13, 2017WELDER (Hourly / NonExempt)Saint-Gobain • Bridgewater, NJ
Education, Skills and Requirements
•Excellent hand-eye coordination to accommodate both hands and both feet in unison while performing different functions.
•Ability to read and interpret blueprints leading to own calculations.
•Good understanding of welding symbols and terminology.
•Familiar with ASME and US Navy MIL 278-P1.
•Knowledge of shop math including metric conversions.
•Must maintain demanding schedule and meet deadlines.
•Practice good housekeeping.
•Weld or assemble fittings, braid rings and core together as indicated by work orders, sketches, drawings, specific directions or shop packets.
•Check purging system with amperage and proper filler rod material to assure minimal discoloration, no undercut and proper weld puddle buildup.
•Buff, clean, grind prepare 1st pass weld for fitting joint final weld.
•Layout own work per sketched, drawings, instructions, shop packet and work independently.
•Operate hand and power tools required in the preparation of work for weld and assembling.
•Fabricate all products as required.
•Maintain settings, water chiller, torch and general maintenance of turntable and welding equipment.
•Observe safety rules for self and others.
•Actively participate in cross training for other Flex Group employees as backup labor when needed.
•Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
•Perform other duties as required or as directed by supervisor.
•Understand all environmental policies and significant environmental impact of job activities in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard.
New hires or transfers into this position shall be given a three month trial period in order to become proficient. Proficiency shall be evaluated by area supervisor or trainer and become part of the employee’s training records.Contact Production Manager________________________________________________________posted March 16, 2017SMALL ENGINE / DIESEL MECHANIC (Full time)Edison, NJ
Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Must have own tools and driver's license.
Applicants should fax resumes to 732-901-5595
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Stan with any questions - 908-566-6083.
_____________________________________posted March 6, 2017LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
CREW MEMBER – Entry Level
Somerset County, NJ
The primary role of the Design/Build Crew Member is to install quality landscape projects per contract in an efficient and safe manner with complete client satisfaction. The Design/Build Crew Member will present a positive company image with employees, clients, and the general public. The crew member needs to have experience with or willingness to learn installing wet and dry hardscapes, planting and plant identification, lawn installation, installing drainage systems, operating skid steers and mini excavators. They will have a positive and team attitude and be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
Physical Requirements: Good physical condition, ability to safely lift and carry at least 75 pounds, ability to kneel for long periods of time, ability to bend up & down.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Arrive on time daily, prepared for work with a positive and ambitious attitude
Pay: Based on experience and qualifications
To apply email resume to Wesley at:email@example.com___________________________________________
posted February 23, 2017CARPENTER'S HELPER – Entry Level
North Plainfield, NJ
Help pick up material from store.
Set up take down protective coverings Remove existing door/s
Install and trim new door/s Install locksets
Install custom exterior trim
Clean neat professional appearance Non smoking preferred
Must be able to pass Home Depot background check
Reliable transportation/ valid driver's license No body Piercings
Ability to lift 60 lbs Basic hand tools
To apply email resume or work history
____________________________________________posted February 8, 2017SERVICE TECHNICIAN – Entry Level
Pyrometer Equipment Company Incorporated
We are seeking a Calibration Technician who is highly motivated and looking for a career in the Calibration Service Industry. We are willing to train the right candidate to test, calibrate and maintain thermal processing equipment and test instrumentation and conduct temperature uniformity surveys on customer furnaces/ovens/environmental chambers, etc. All work is performed at customer location, in both a laboratory and manufacturing environment.
Perform calibration and testing on equipment with minimal or no supervision (after training), while accurately executing procedures and work instructions
Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Record data in a timely and efficient manner gathered during calibration and testing
Read and interpret technical schematics, specifications and calibration procedures
Maintain and repair instrumentation and preserve expensive test equipment
Must interact with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
Professional appearance, highly motivated, personable, strong work ethic
Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrates excellent customer interface as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
Must hold valid driver’s license and have own reliable transportation
Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds; unassisted
Capable of standing up to eight (8) hours a day
Must pass drug free testing
References to be available upon request
Must have a reliable vehicle
Excellent benefits package, including company paid medical insurance, personal company matched IRA, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays.
To apply for position, email your resume to:
Sharon Richard_____________________________________________________________posted January 13, 2017MECHANIC – Entry Level
C&D TECHNICAL SERVICES
Somerset, NJ 08875-0333
A leading manufacturer located in Somerset is currently seeking an Entry-Level Mechanic. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent trade school graduate who is ambitious, eager to learn and grow with a fantastic company. This is truly an opportunity you do not want to miss out on.
Trade School or Vo-Tech graduate. •MUST BE mechanically inclined and desire a career path in the Industrial Maintenance field. •Industrial Maintenance experience a plus, but not a requirement. •Must be a quick learner and have the willingness and capacity to learn how to work on their production machinery. Position will train on the day shift, and then could possibly transfer to a night shift. Pay starts at $18.00 per hour.
For immediate consideration, send your resume today to:
Or please call C&D Technical Services at (908) 241-5977 for more information.
____________________________________________________________________________________posted December 9, 2016MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Somerset, NJ 08875-0333
Responsible for maintaining the facility process equipment, production machinery and process controls systems. The Maintenance technician will also be responsible for light periodic maintenance of facility HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems. He/ She will also assist the Operations Support Manager in the care and service of the automated dosing system. This is a 1st shift position that may have on-call responsibilities.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions:
- Responsible for the upkeep of all process related equipment and machinery.
- Be able to diagnose and remedy electrical / mechanical malfunctions relating to the process control system.
- Have the ability to repair or replace different styles of pipe fittings, hoses, seals, gaskets, pumps, valves and solenoids.
- Perform periodic maintenance on our compressed air system, emergency generator, dock levelers and material lift.
- Assist the Operations Support Manager in supervising and working with all outside contractors as needed.
- Ensure that all maintenance procedures are done in accordance with any or all OSHA, state or federal regulation. This includes Hot Work, Confined Space and other permit required applications.
- Perform Daily maintenance checks and care of all our powered lift trucks (i.e. Checking battery cell levels, tire inspections, hydraulic oil and lubricating grease fittings)
- Assist the machine operators in the daily maintenance and care of the Fricke automated dosing equipment.
- Repair and replace different styles of mixing motor equipment, mechanically and electrically. Check tanks for bearing wear, grease as needed and make sure shafts are tight.
- Be responsible for various tools, equipment and replacement parts. Keep an inventory of all the previously mentioned.
- Order replacement parts and equipment as needed with approval from the Operation Support Manager.
- Responsible for various periodic maintenance of facility HVAC, Plumbing and electrical equipment including:.
- Change HVAC filters
- Unclog plumbing issues via. Plunger, snake or chemical methods. Repair or Replace leaky faucets and flexible water lines.
- Replace various light bulbs through out facility, interior and exterior
- Knowledge of electrical systems to be able to replace defective outlets, cord, and plugs.
- Perform minor carpentry and sheet rock finishing items (i.e. patching small holes and painting back)
- Must be able to climb the roof access ladders to service the RTU’s
- High School diploma required, various Technical School or State Certifications preferred
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in an applicable trade or maintenance position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants apply to:
posted December 7, 2016VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR –
Part-time – 15 hours per week
Franklin Food Bank
60 Millstone Road | PO Box 333
Somerset, NJ 08875-0333
Applicants apply to:
Carol McKinney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Franklin Food Bank’s Volunteer Coordinator (VC) will assess and meet the organization's needs through the recruitment, placement, training, management and retention of volunteers. S/he will: 1) develop, maintain and grow volunteer relationships for Franklin Food Bank (FFB); 2) design, implement and manage FFB’s Volunteer Management System; 3) conduct site visits in order to represent FFB; and 4) recruit new volunteers while sustaining current volunteers. The VC will manage volunteers and their relationships with those they come into contact with, including employees and service users as well as monitor, evaluate and possibly terminate volunteers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruits, educates and motivates volunteers regarding FFB. Provides information to prospective volunteers via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Develops and administers a volunteer orientation & training program including an overview of FFB and its operations.
- Works with FFB staff and committees in volunteer recruitment planning.
- Interviews and recruits volunteers, ensuring they are appropriately matched and trained for a position.
- Selects, accompanies, and manages volunteers for off-site special events. (This will require limited evenings/weekend work.)
- Serves as system administrator for FFB Volunteer Management System, maintaining accurate records and providing timely statistical and activity reports on volunteer participation.
- Develops and distributes information about volunteer activities including the writing of volunteer communications, position descriptions, preparing information for the website, and updating all Volunteer literature.
- Serves as a FFB representative at outside speaking engagements.
- Researching and writes volunteer policies and procedures, including risk assessments.
- Organizes profile-raising events to attract new volunteers.
- Takes photos of volunteers and groups to be used in public relations pieces.
- Defines and develops new ways to thank and recognize volunteers.
- Plans all volunteer appreciation activities and the annual volunteer recognition dinner.
- Maintains a positive work attitude by acting and communicating in a manner conducive to good interpersonal relations (e.g., helpful, courteous, pleasant) with volunteers, customers, public, co-workers and managers, in accordance with the spirit of FFB’s mission.
- Surveys staff regularly to assess needs for volunteer assistance.
- Conduct agency tours as needed or requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of the position
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking, presentations and proposals to groups.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications.
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goals
- Salesforce for Volunteers or similar CRM technical experience preferred.
- Personal volunteer experience.
- Works well within a wide demographic of volunteers and staff.
Travel required (must have car); must be able to carry bulk materials as necessary, up to about 30 lbs.; regularly required to talk or hear; standing, walking, sitting, handling, feeling; reaching with hands and arms; stooping, crouching, or kneeling. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus when working with documents, computer screens or with operations. The ability to: remember information such as words, numbers, pictures, and procedures; listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences; communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand; concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted; read and understand information and ideas presented in writing; communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.___________________________________________________
posted December 6, 2016NAIL TECHNICIAN
Belén Nail Salon
90 West Main Street • Somerville, NJExcellent opportunity
We have a position available for a talented, licensed manicurist/pedicurist in an establishment that has been serving the community for over 20 years.
Full Time / Part Time – Wage plus tips
Call to make appointment for interview.
Yamileth Fabian, Owner and Manager_______________________________________________posted November 30, 2016SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Entry-Level / Full-Time)
Pyrometer Equipment Co. Inc.
Lebanon • New JerseyRequired: High School or Equivalency
We are seeking a Calibration Technician that is highly motivated and looking for a career in the Calibration Service Industry. We are willing to train the right candidate to test, calibrate and maintain thermal processing equipment and test instrumentation and conduct temperature uniformity surveys on customer furnaces/ovens/environmental chambers, etc. All work is performed at customer location, in both a laboratory and manufacturing environment.
- Perform calibration and testing on equipment with minimal or no supervision (after training), while accurately executing procedures and work instructions
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Record data in a timely and efficient manner gathered during calibration and testing
- Read and interpret technical schematics, specifications and calibration procedures
- Maintain and repair instrumentation and preserve expensive test equipment
- Must interact with customers and co-workers in a professional man
- Professional appearance, highly motivated, personable, strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrates excellent customer interface as well as the ability to work well in a team environme
- Must hold valid driver’s license and have own reliable transportation
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds; unassisted
- Capable of standing up to eight (8) hours a day
- Must pass drug free testing
- References to be available upon request
- Must have a reliable vehicle
Excellent benefits package, including company paid medical insurance, personal company matched IRA, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays.
Please email resume to:
or fax resume to: 908-439-3880.