Students and parents can call (877) 294- HELP (4357) for emotional support, guidance, and mental health resources.
- Talking to children about violence: Tips for parents and teachers
- 2ndFloor.org: a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey's youth and young adults. (Call or Text)
- TLC for Teens - resources for teens in need
- Parent ToolKit a one -stop resource developed with parents in mind.
- How to speak with your children about school violence, a guide to help parents through difficult discussions about school violence.
- New Jersey Suicide Prevention Hopeline - 1855-NJ-HOPELINE
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- The Trevor Project (Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention LGBTQ)
- ReportingOnSuicide.org (Safe messaging)
- Traumatic Loss Coalitions for Youth
- Substance Abuse Presentation
PTO - Link to the PTO Home Page
- Genesis Portal - https://parents.genesisedu.
- Genesis Parent Portal Request
- WARNING: Fake Genesis App on Google Play Store
Honeywell - Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools
- High School: http://connection.
- Academy: http://connection.
School Information & Forms
- General School Information
- Bell Schedule
- Transportation FAQ and Contact Info (Closings and Delays)
- Locker Request
- Parking, Drop-off & Pick-up
- Student Parking Agreement
- School Picture Information - LifeTouch
- Order a yearbook here!
- Click here for College and Career Information
- Breakfast and Lunch Information
- Wellness Policy Assessment Tool
- Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges (Policy 8550)
- Local Wellness Policy/Nutrient Standards for Meals and Other Food (Policy 8505)
- Standardized Assessment Notification
- Asbestos and Yearly IPM Notification
- Title I
- Title III
- Title III (Spanish)
- District PARCC 2018 Board Report
- PARCC Three Year Report