Parents and guardians are invited to attend the 2020 Hopewell Valley Parenting Conference on Saturday, March 28 from 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM at Hopewell Valley Central High School, 259 Pennington-Titusville Road, Pennington, NJ.
The conference includes a keynote presentation from the co-authors of The Self-Driven Child: The Science and Sense of Giving Your Kids More Control Over Their Lives, a 90-minute workshop, refreshments and exhibitors. Fees are $25 per person. For more details and to register visit the parenting conference information and registration page or view the flyer here.
The Hopewell Valley Parenting Conference is open to parents in all communities. Questions? Email: hvparentingconference@
- Talking to children about violence: Tips for parents and teachers
- 2ndFloor.org: a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey's youth and young adults. (Call or Text)
- TLC for Teens - resources for teens in need
- Parent ToolKit a one -stop resource developed with parents in mind.
- How to speak with your children about school violence, a guide to help parents through difficult discussions about school violence.
- New Jersey Suicide Prevention Hopeline - 1855-NJ-HOPELINE
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- The Trevor Project (Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention LGBTQ)
- ReportingOnSuicide.org (Safe messaging)
- Traumatic Loss Coalitions for Youth
- Substance Abuse Presentation
PTO - Link to the PTO Home Page
- Genesis Portal - https://parents.genesisedu.
- Genesis Parent Portal Request
- WARNING: Fake Genesis App on Google Play Store
Honeywell - Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools
- High School: http://connection.
- Academy: http://connection.
School Information & Forms
- General School Information
- Bell Schedule
- Transportation FAQ and Contact Info (Closings and Delays)
- Locker Request
- Parking, Drop-off & Pick-up
- Student Parking Agreement
- School Picture Information - LifeTouch
- Order a yearbook here!
- Click here for College and Career Information
- Breakfast and Lunch Information
- Wellness Policy Assessment Tool
- Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges (Policy 8550)
- Local Wellness Policy/Nutrient Standards for Meals and Other Food (Policy 8505)
- Standardized Assessment Notification
- Asbestos and Yearly IPM Notification
- Title I
- Title III
- Title III (Spanish)
- District PARCC 2018 Board Report
- PARCC Three Year Report