Jobs for Alumni
ALUMNI JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Listed below are current job openings available to SCVTHS Alumni.Employers: To submit a job opening, please call:
posted March 13, 2020LINE COOK
Verve Restaurant • Somerville, NJ
Verve Restaurant has a Line Cook position available.$14.00 – $16.00 per hour12pm to 10pm 4 days/weekPlease send resume to Mr. Rick St. Pierre at
posted January 30, 2020CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN
Ai Restoration • Pipersville, PA .
Ai Restoration, the region’s leading exterior remediation company, wants more hard-working, dependable construction technicians to join our fast-growing team.
- Some previous construction experience
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Should own standard hand tools
- Customer-service oriented
- Clean & valid driver’s license
- Great team working environment
- Growth potential
- Company vehicle
- Medical Insurance
- 401K employer match plan
- Paid vacation & paid holidays
- Competitive salary and quality production project bonuses
We seek people wanting to work alongside talented and caring co-workers so everyone succeeds. Being on time is important. So is being willing to learn, taking pride in your work, and giving your best efforts.
Call Bryan Darby at 215.794.6858 to learn what possibilities Ai Restoration may have for you.
posted January 21, 2020TECHNICIAN / AFTERMARKET ASSISTANT
Frewitt USA • Hillsborough, NJ .
As part of a growing team at Frewitt USA in Hillsborough, NJ, we are looking for a dynamic person with job duties to include Service tech, aftermarket customer support and Lab tech.
Responsibilities – Field service tech:
- Training customers on operation of machines at customer’s site.
- Assist in installation and start-up of new machines at customer’s site.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM) on machines at customer sites.
- Document all field service with detailed field service reports.
- Respond to issues or breakdown of machines in the field.
- Work with home office to troubleshoot and research any machine repair procedure for machines either located at FUSA lab or at customer’s site.
- Prepare and pack machine for rentals and or trade shows.
- Unpacking and inspection of equipment when it returns to FUSA.
- Coordinate logistics to ship machines.
- Setup and breakdown machines and tradeshow displays.
Aftermarket customer support:
- Respond to all customer inquiries for aftermarket parts.
- Work with home office to determine, investigate and research which parts are required.
- Ensure lab equipment is in working order for the lab trials and repair as required. This includes electrical, pneumatic, controls, and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Set up equipment for lab trials.
- Perform lab trials (with or without customers in attendance).
- Perform powder analysis for customer during lab trials.
- Keep detailed notes during lab trials and write the lab report.
- Clean up of lab after lab trials.
- Pack up and ship materials back to customer after lab trials.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills, solutions oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Technical degree or certificate preferred but not required.
Start date: As soon as possible.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with confidentially.