Jobs for Alumni
ALUMNI JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Listed below are current job openings available to SCVTHS Alumni.Employers: To submit a job opening, please contact:
SCVTHS Cooperative Education Program Coordinator
(908) 526-8900, ext. 7118
2019 – 2020
posted January 21, 2020TECHNICIAN / AFTERMARKET ASSISTANT
Frewitt USA • Hillsborough, NJ .
As part of a growing team at Frewitt USA in Hillsborough, NJ, we are looking for a dynamic person with job duties to include Service tech, aftermarket customer support and Lab tech.
Responsibilities – Field service tech:
- Training customers on operation of machines at customer’s site.
- Assist in installation and start-up of new machines at customer’s site.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM) on machines at customer sites.
- Document all field service with detailed field service reports.
- Respond to issues or breakdown of machines in the field.
- Work with home office to troubleshoot and research any machine repair procedure for machines either located at FUSA lab or at customer’s site.
- Prepare and pack machine for rentals and or trade shows.
- Unpacking and inspection of equipment when it returns to FUSA.
- Coordinate logistics to ship machines.
- Setup and breakdown machines and tradeshow displays.
Aftermarket customer support:
- Respond to all customer inquiries for aftermarket parts.
- Work with home office to determine, investigate and research which parts are required.
- Ensure lab equipment is in working order for the lab trials and repair as required. This includes electrical, pneumatic, controls, and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Set up equipment for lab trials.
- Perform lab trials (with or without customers in attendance).
- Perform powder analysis for customer during lab trials.
- Keep detailed notes during lab trials and write the lab report.
- Clean up of lab after lab trials.
- Pack up and ship materials back to customer after lab trials.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills, solutions oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Technical degree or certificate preferred but not required.
Start date: As soon as possible.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with confidentially.
posted December 30, 2019SECURITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Warren Township Schools • Warren, NJ .
Basic Function: Maintain district equipment and facilities with an emphasis on
security, safety and technology systems.
Reports to: Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds
Dates: on or about February 3, 2020
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
A. Minimum of two (2) years experience as a mechanical/technical
craftsman or equivalent educational experience.
B. Knowledge in basic mechanical fundamentals of job as described further in
the job description.
C. Basic knowledge of security systems, including but not limited to burglar
alarms, fire alarms, access control, CCTV and intercoms.
D. Basic computer knowledge or willingness to learn.
E. Possess a black seal boiler license upon hire or within one year of
Interested candidates may apply online by visiting the district website:
posted December 19, 2019Packaging Operator
RB Manufacturing LLC • Hillsborough, NJ
Provide the technical and Operational Skills needed to deliver world class results in the key areas of Line Efficiencies, Quality, and Cost while meeting our high standards of Safety, Customer Service, and Teamwork.
The Packaging Operator position is a critical step in the development towards more senior operations roles. A typical career progression looks like the following:
Packaging Operator → Packaging Tech I→ Manufacturing Tech
- Follows all applicable Safety Rules and policies including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), HAZCOM, Process Safety, Lock Out/Tag Out and Emergency Action.
- Assist Packaging Tech with all supporting functions with operating the production line including:
- Housekeeping: Follows all applicable waste, scrap reduction and recycling guidelines.
- Component Traceability
- Clear out basic jams on the production line & restart the machine
- Feed production line with material, as necessary.
- Complete monthly Behavioral Safety Observations.
- Operate aerial lift, as necessary. (in house certification required)
- Follows current work instruction and insures adherence to the Quality Control Plan and related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Trains new Operators and Temporary Workers as needed.
- Works effectively in a team-based work environment.
- Complete case packer, case sealer and posimat changeovers.
- Assist Packaging Tech with preventative maintenance.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a high school degree or GED equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a Packaging Line and related equipment including startup, clearing jams, manual operations and shutdown.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in changeovers, wash outs and preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to perform minor troubleshooting and adjustments to maximize run time.
- Demonstrated ability to use computers for data entry and reporting purposes.
- Must have strong communication skills and command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Able and willing to work overtime, when the business needs additional support.
for more information, contact:
posted December 17, 2019HVAC Duct Cleaning Mechanic – Full-Time
DRX Duct Cleaning • North Plainfield, NJ
DRX Duct Cleaning is looking to hire a Full-time flexible, hardworking, honest, trustworthy candidate who likes to do things the right way. For the right person we are willing to train you as a helper and then the plan would be to quickly have you run a truck with a helper.
A great candidate would be mechanically inclined and understand the importance’s of a “service driven work environment”.
Our typical working hours are roughly 5-6 days per week from 7am-4pm. There is room for growth as certifications can be obtained and specialties can be chosen. We want this to be a career, not just a job, so a little ambition can lead to great success.
The candidate will need to have a clean driving record, no criminal record or felonies, be comfortable on 30 foot extension ladders and roofs, fit into tight spaces (behind dryers, climb up in attics, down in crawl spaces), be able to work kneeling down, lift heavy objects, possess great communication skills for a positive customer experience, have common sense, be a problem solver, look presentable/professional, possess mechanical knowledge, and a positive attitude.
Looking to pay $13-16 to start as a helper but once you are able to be lead technician and If everything goes well, then within a year or less you should be at $18 to $20 per hour.
PAY & INCENTIVES:
-Starting pay for the 1st year is $13-$16 per hour.
-AFTER 1 year hourly pay will increase to $18+ per hour PLUS Monthly sales incentives.
-Paid vacation time off.
-Year end performance bonuses
This position will start as soon as possible.
for more information
To apply, call: