Jobs for Alumni
Paid Time Off (PTO)
ALUMNI JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Listed below are current job openings available to SCVTHS Alumni.Employers: To submit a job opening, please call:
posted July 31, 2020MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Peabody Properties • Basking Ridge, NJ .
This individual provides basic mechanical maintenance, janitorial and grounds care for the site as directed by the Service Manager following PPI maintenance procedures as outline in Maintenance Manual.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
Prepares vacated apartments for re-rental, in a designated time frame
Performs necessary work orders, assigned by Service Manager or Maintenance Coordinator and documents necessary information on work order forms
In the absence of an on site cleaner position, on a daily basis, cleans common areas of building(s) according to site maintenance charts and PPI standards; keeps outside grounds free of debris, rubbish and trash removal
Performs necessary seasonal grounds maintenance including but not necessarily limited to snow/ice removal, pruning of trees/shrubbery, mowing of lawn, planting, etc. If seasonal help is hired, supervises such help to insure she/he performs to PPI standards
Rotates emergency coverage with Service Manager when required
Maintains the workshop, utility room(s) and mechanical rooms to insure they are kept clean, orderly and safe from potential hazard
Makes necessary repairs to apartment appliances or makes recommendations for repair or replacement to Service Manager
Provides coverage at other sites when required
Prepares surfaces and paints building interiors/apartments as necessary
Performs other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor/Regional Manager or other Senior Staff to facilitate effective operations of the Company.
Julio Richards, Employment Specialist
posted June 10, 2020CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN • Full-time
Pyrometer Equipment Company Inc. • Lebanon, N
Summary of Position:
Recruiting for a Calibration Technician that is highly motivated and seeking a career in the Calibration Service Industry. We are willing to train the right candidate to test, calibrate and maintain thermal processing equipment, test instrumentation and conduct temperature uniformity surveys on customer furnaces/ovens/environmental chambers, etc. All work is performed at customer location, in both a laboratory and manufacturing environment. Daily travel is a requirement.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Perform calibration and testing on equipment with minimal to no supervision (after training), while accurately executing procedures and work instructions
- Record data in a timely and efficient manner gathered during calibration and testing
- Read and interpret technical schematics, specifications and calibration procedures
- Maintain and repair instrumentation and preserve expensive test equipment
- Possess a positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Professional appearance, organized, personable, strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must hold valid driver’s license and have own reliable transportation
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds; unassisted
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must pass drug free testing for customer government contract
- References to be available upon request
- High School or Equivalency (GED)
Salary and Benefits:
Excellent benefits package, including
- $17.00 per hour (entry level, no experience)
- 100% company paid medical insurance (after 3 months full time employment)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Long term career opportunity
- Personal company matched IRA (upon 2 years full time employment)
Pyrometer Equipment Company, Inc. (“Pyrometer”) has been providing customers with quality service since 1956. Pyrometer maintains an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation through ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB). We specialize in on-site calibration of thermal process control instrumentation; furnace temperature uniformity surveys and system accuracy testing that meet the stringent requirements of the Aerospace and Automotive Industries.
TO APPLY OR FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT:
Pyrometer Equipment Company, Inc.
posted March 13, 2020LINE COOK
Verve Restaurant • Somerville, NJ
Verve Restaurant has a Line Cook position available.$14.00 – $16.00 per hour12pm to 10pm 4 days/weekPlease send resume to Mr. Rick St. Pierre at
posted January 30, 2020CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN
Ai Restoration • Pipersville, PA .
Ai Restoration, the region’s leading exterior remediation company, wants more hard-working, dependable construction technicians to join our fast-growing team.
- Some previous construction experience
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Should own standard hand tools
- Customer-service oriented
- Clean & valid driver’s license
- Great team working environment
- Growth potential
- Company vehicle
- Medical Insurance
- 401K employer match plan
- Paid vacation & paid holidays
- Competitive salary and quality production project bonuses
We seek people wanting to work alongside talented and caring co-workers so everyone succeeds. Being on time is important. So is being willing to learn, taking pride in your work, and giving your best efforts.
Call Bryan Darby at 215.794.6858 to learn what possibilities Ai Restoration may have for you.